Historic Preservation Board
|Duties of the Historic Preservation Board:||Members:|
* Provide direction and an opportunity for public review and comment prior to final approval of a building permits within the Gateway Corridor.
* Act as a resource for information, advice, education and references for the citizens of Lake Helen in historic matters.
* Explore ideas to increase identification, protection, enhancement, and use of historic, architectural, archaeological, and cultural resources.
* Advise and educate the City Commission concerning the effects of City actions on historic properties and neighborhoods.
* Review Certificates of Appropriateness and Certificates of Designations
Vice Chairman Lewis Long
|Forms||Codes & Ordinances|